Tour operator license
Bulteam Ltd. is a registered Bulgarian tour operator with Bulgarian license number: РК-01-8014 and with obligatory liability insurance of the tour operator with number 03700100002089 with Euroins Bulgaria Insurance company.
Meaning of TermsIn this Contract (unless the Contract otherwise requires), the following words shall have the following meanings: Booking - means the request and confirmation of the Service. Booking Contract - means the Booking Contract signed by the parties which sets out specific details of the booking of Service by the Client. Client means any natural person, corporate or unincorporated body (whether or not having separate legal personality) contracting for the use of the Service. Commencement Date - The Contract shall come into effect upon receipt by Bulteam of a signed contract from the Client or on the first date on which Bulteam provides the Service, whichever is the earlier. Conditions means these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time by Bulteam. Contract - means these Conditions and the Booking Contract. Event means the occasion for which the Service is required. Minimum Guaranteed Number means the number of delegates anticipated to register using the Service as specified by the Client in the Booking Contract. Delegate means any person or participant including attending all or part of the Event for which this Service is being provided. Price means the price specified in the Booking Contract. Service means the services as provided by Bulteam as set out in the Booking Contract.
- In this Contract the following rules apply:
- a reference to a statute or statutory provision is a reference to such statute or provision as amended or re-enacted. A reference to a statute or statutory provision includes any subordinate legislation made under the statute or statutory provision, as amended or re-enacted;
- any phrase introduced by the terms “including”, “include”, “in particular” or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words preceding those terms;
- a reference to “writing” or “written” includes faxes and
- The Booking constitutes an offer by the Client to purchase the Service in accordance with these Conditions. The Client shall ensure that the terms and specifications in the Booking are complete and
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Client’s standard terms and conditions (if any) attached to, enclosed with, or referred to in the Booking shall not govern the Contract and these Conditions shall prevail over any other conditions previously published by Bulteam Adventures in respect of the Service and these Conditions apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that the Client seeks to impose or incorporate or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of
- The Contract shall come into effect upon receipt by Bulteam Adventures of a signed contract from the Client or on the first date on which Bulteam Adventures provides the Service, whichever is the earlier (the Commencement Date). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Bulteam Adventures reserves the right to refuse to supply the Service until such time as it has received a signed contract from the
- Bulteam Adventures shall use reasonable endeavours to supply the Service from the Commencement
- The Service shall be directed by the event manager or such other suitably qualified person appointed by Bulteam Adventures.
- Bulteam Adventures reserves the right to make changes to the Service which are necessary to comply with any applicable laws or safety requirements. Bulteam Adventures will notify the Client of any changes to the
4. Delegate numbers
a) The Client shall confirm the Minimum Guaranteed Number at the Commencement Date. If the number of Delegates is less than the Minimum Guaranteed Number then a cancellation charge will apply as set out in clause 8 (a-i). If the final number of Delegates increases over those previously communicated to the event manager, the Client will be charged accordingly.
b) The Minimum Guaranteed Number may be adjusted by the Client provided that such adjustment is communicated to and accepted by Bulteam Adventures in writing. However, any reduction in numbers will remain subject to Bulteam Adventures’s cancellation policy as set out in clauses 8 (a-i), subject only to the provisions of clause 8(g). Any increase in Delegate numbers may result in an increase in the Price.
5. Client’s obligations - The Client shall:
- co-operate with Bulteam Adventures in all matters relating to the Service;
- provide, in a timely manner, such data and other information as Bulteam Adventures may require for the provision of the Service, and ensure that it is accurate in all material aspects;
- provide content and materials as requested by Bulteam Adventures and ensure that Bulteam Adventures and the Client have the right to use all intellectual property rights associated with the relevant content and materials relating to the Service .
a) In consideration of the provision of the Service, the Client hereby agrees to pay the Price to Bulteam Adventures at the tax point date.
b) Bulteam Adventures has the right to adjust the Price in the case that any additional services are requested by the Client after the Commencement Date, including but not limited to an increase in Delegates.
c) Written notification of any Price changes will be made by Bulteam Adventures to the Client as soon as possible.
7. Additional Charges and Payments to Third Parties
- The Price is a service and management charge and includes any postage charges and any other ancillary expenses reasonably and properly incurred by Bulteam Adventures in connection with the
- Bulteam Adventures shall obtain the Client’s approval before incurring any expenses, material or services exceeding an amount specified by the Client and included in the Booking
- Any expenses incurred under clause 7(a-b) shall be invoiced by Bulteam Adventures.
- If for any reason, the Event is cancelled or postponed, the Client shall be liable for all payments made or due to third parties under the terms of this Contract and shall indemnify Bulteam Adventures in relation to the same, provided that Bulteam Adventures uses reasonable endeavours to mitigate any such
8. Cancellation/reductionBy Bulteam Adventures: Bulteam Adventures reserves the right to cancel the Service (or any part thereof) if:
- the Client breaches any of its duties or obligations under the Contract;
- in the opinion of Bulteam Adventures, the Client has requested a significant change of the Contract or Service; including but not limited to a request to reduce the Minimum Guaranteed Numbers;
- in the opinion of Bulteam Adventures, the Event might prejudice the reputation of Bulteam Adventures; or
- Bulteam Adventures is requested to cancel the Event by order of any government or other public authority.
- If Bulteam cancel the Service – Bulteam takes responsibility within 5 days of termination of the contract to return to the Client all the amounts paid under the contract.
- The Booking will be considered ‘cancelled’ by Bulteam Adventures when a Client, by written notification to the event manager, cancels or postpones the entire
- In the event of termination of the Contract for any reason, Bulteam Adventures shall have the right to impose a cancellation charge which shall be calculated as detailed in clause 8(g) below.
- In the event of cancellation, Bulteam Adventures shall have the right to impose a cancellation charge which shall be calculated as detailed below:
- if cancelled 25-8 days prior to the first day of the Event, the cancellation charge shall be 50% of the Price;
- If cancelled 7-1 days prior to the first day of the Event, the cancellation charge shall be 60% of the Price;
- On termination of this Contract for any reason, the Client shall immediately pay to Bulteam Adventures all of Bulteam Adventures cancellation charges as provided for in clause 8(g), less any amounts already paid.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the Price is payable upon the Commencement
10. Payment terms for the Service
- For all bookings by Clients – The Client shall pass for payment, in BGN, the deposit of 50% upon the Commencement Date (50% of the Invoice or Booking Contract).
- The Client shall, within 5 days of the final date of Service, pass for payment, in BGN, all monies due under the Contract (the rest part of the Invoice or Booking Contract).
- In the event of cancellation - The Client shall within 5 days of the cancellation date, pass for payment, in BGN, the cancellation charge in clause 8(g), less any amounts already paid.
- All payments by the Client to Bulteam Adventures shall be made without deduction or set
- Payment option: Bank Transfer only.
11. Information/Data, Intellectual Property Rights and Confidentiality
- Information and data belonging to the Client and used by Bulteam Adventures will remain the sole property of the Client. Except if required by law or regulation, Bulteam Adventures will not disclose or use this information for any purpose other than those associated with the Service.
- As between the Client and Bulteam Adventures, all intellectual property rights and all other rights in and/or resulting from the provision of the Service shall be owned by Bulteam Adventures. Bulteam Adventures licenses all such rights to the Client on a non-exclusive, worldwide basis to such extent as is necessary to enable the Client to make reasonable use of the Service. If this Contract is terminated, this licence will automatically terminate.
- Bulteam, As a personal data administrator according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), has the right to process and use the personal data voluntarily provided by the Client in connection with the fulfillment of his rights and obligations under the contract and in full compliance with the PDPA;
- The Client shall keep in strict confidence all technical or commercial know-how, specifications, inventions, processes or initiatives which are of a confidential nature and have been disclosed to the Client by Bulteam Adventures, its employees, agents, consultants or subcontractors and any other confidential information concerning Bulteam Adventures’s business or its products which the Client may obtain.
- The Client may disclose such information to its employees who need to know such information for the purposes of carrying out the Client’s obligations under this Contract.
- The Client shall not use any such information for any purpose other than to perform its obligations under this Contract.
- Subject to clause 12(c), the entire liability of Bulteam Adventures in connection with the Contract whether for negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise, is limited to an amount equal to the
- Nothing in these conditions shall operate to exclude or restrict either party’s liability for: death, fraud or deceit.
- Bulteam Adventures gives notice that all arrangements for transport and conveyance, or for any other services, are arranged by them as agents, upon the express condition that they shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity howsoever caused which might occur due to the act, omission fault or negligence of any suppliers or subcontractors engaged in carrying out contracted arrangements for the
- The Client shall effect and maintain adequate insurance cover (including Accident insurance or/and touristic insurance) to cover all risks for delegates.
- The Client shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations relating to anti-bribery and anti-corruption including but not
- ‘Force Majeure’ means any circumstance beyond the control of Bulteam Adventures including, but not limited to acts of God, fire, explosion, adverse weather conditions, flood, earthquake, failure of energy sources or transport network, terrorism, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, strikes, work stoppages, slow-downs, or other industrial disputes, accidents, riots or civil disturbances, acts of government, lack of power, non-performance or delays by suppliers or materials
- Bulteam Adventures shall not be liable to the other of loss or damages arising from prevention or delay in performance of this Contract where same is a result of Force Majeure.
- If Bulteam Adventures is prevented or hindered from hosting the event by a Force Majeure event, Bulteam Adventures may, at its sole option and without being liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Client or Delegates, relocate the event to another location or terminate the Contract forthwith by giving notice to that effect to the In thе case of Force Majeur, Bulteam takes responsibility within 5 days of termination of the contract to return to the Client all the amounts paid under the contract.
- This Contract and any document referred to herein represent the whole understanding of the parties with regard to the subject matter hereof. Each and every provision in this Contract shall be read (where possible) as entirely independent and severable from the other or In all cases where a provision of this Contract is reducible, invalid or unenforceable in terms of any legislation or other legal authority, such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining portion of this Contract which shall remain in force and effect.
- No variation or alteration of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by or on behalf of each
- Bulgarian law shall govern this Contract and the parties to this Contract submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Bulgarian